Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Morning Bliss

I sit here this morning being inspired by blogs, fashion, daily photos and crafters.  I wish I had more time or maybe it is more organized to accomplish everything it seems these bloggers accomplish.  How do they do it?

I work full time in an automation support environment.  I am involved with projects that will eventually downsize my position.  I hope once this next year and a half is completed, that I will still have a job.  The work pace is fast, I mean extremely fast.  I learn, write scripts, do test plans, am a tester, lead teams, take training, get certifications, attend meetings, develop and provide training and then all too quickly get involved into the next project.  My last project went into production yesterday morning.  Even though the last two days were my days off, I have worked from home.  I can't say that 100% of my time was working but my mind was on work 100% of the time.  I ran testing scripts (using QTP) and ran errands, went to dog training and attended conference calls.  Today is the first morning in over a month that I have not had many things about work on my mind.  I was going to go to National Tire and Battery for tires first thing this morning (to minimize the wait)  But I cannot think or make any decision this morning.

I took a 2 mile walk and started the laundry, but I am relaxing in a state of peacefulness with a cup of coffee.  As much as I hate sitting and waiting at a car repair shop, I am putting it off one more week and maybe another morning I will try to beat the wait.  I am exhausted.

I did the thing I love to do, browse blogs and am adding to my bookmarks and will update my blog list.

Regina

No comments: