Sunday, July 18, 2010

Grandsons visit


Little E and his parents visited last weekend.  E has grown and matured so much since I last saw him over Memorial weekend.  He is such a happy go lucky fellow.  His eyes never stop looking at all the different objects.  He absorbs them all and quickly identifies which he wants to touch and feel.  He was a joy to have in my home.  He would walk between the tables, sofa, floor lamps and patio windows with such ease but always made sure he was holding on to something.  I would hold and lean the floor lamp so he could use as support (although little did he realize it moved with him)
These were my parents aluminum coasters, one of their wedding gifts from 1951.  They are dented and not used but I like having them around.  E loved the sound they made, they quickly became his favorite toy for the weekend.  

I love, love, love this little boy.  Just want to smother him with hugs and kisses.

Regina

No comments: