Monday, February 15, 2010

Grandson and St Louis

I had a wonderful weekend with my son and his family, especially my grandson, E.  I have to say I have a great son and a great daugher in law.  And then there is my grandson who is fabulous!!!  He loves, loves, loves his toes, baths, mom, dad, Newton, Stewdog and his jumperoo.  He is such a happy fellow.

Even though he is outgrowing the kitchen sink he loves his bath and has a great time

His parents went out for the afternoon and left me to spend quality time with little E.  He enjoyed me so much he only took a 30 minute nap.  He wanted to be with grandma : )  We read and he played in his jumperoo.  


I feed him cereal and sweet potatoes what a combination


My son played tennis in high school and college.  He still plays but back then he had to have all these Nike tennis shirts with the tennis court nike swoosh.  One shirt he didn't wear much and was in such good shape I never gave it to goodwill.  Well I found a use for it.  I made it into a T shirt for my grandson


I cut this right off the original T at the stripe to include the swoosh

I started another T shirt for E, but had trouble with the Iron on Fusion.  I think I used too high of heat.  Here is a glimpse of what I am doing

I want to close with my E loving his toes


Have I said how much I love being a grandmother!!!!

Regina






1 comment:

Deanna said...

love the pics...you did a great job feedin him his sweet potatoe and cereal...love the nike shirt too!!