Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Love it

I skyped with my grandson E today.  I haven't seen him since Christmas and he has grown and become much more alert.  He was very curious about my voice and picture on the computer screen.  The below pictures cause me to smile and laugh.  E is laid out with all the things I've made him...  I think the rabbit was the first thing I made for my then unknown grandbaby. Then the quilt, booties (which ended up being large and uneven) and curtains (not pictured), pillows to go with curtains. lots of KU Jayhawk apparel, and then the Pi, E and puppy love clothing.  The is also a little girafe rattle, fabric block and hat.



The below really makes me smile.  Love that boy.




He has many more things to receive.  It is most wonderful to be a grandmother...
-regina

1 comment:

Deanna said...

love the jogging pants...i am on a mission now...gotta get me some so you can puts some razorback logo's on them