Sunday, January 24, 2010

Adding Books

I have read many books since my son went off to college in 1998.  Many are from Oprah's original bookclub.  My favorite books are the ones that never leave my memory.  Like Jane Hamilton's A Map of the World.  Ann Pachett's Belcanto is one of my all time favorite although it took me forever to get into the story.  I like to read a book before seeing the movie, sometimes I am pleased for instance with Atonement and sometime disappointed like with White Oleander.  I enjoy all of Jodi Picoult, Anita Shreve and yes John Grisham's novels.  I read fun novels like the Twilight and Sookie Stackhouse series.


My list will definitely grow and I may have to place them all on a separate link.  Please join me in discussions or suggestions of future books.

No comments: