Monday, January 17, 2011

Weight Management

I am going to use my blog to document my trials and tribulation with my weight.  I go down and then back up.  I can stay on a diet for a week or two, then gain it all back.  If I buy clothes after I lose weight, then I gain weight and can not wear them.  Why do I do this, why can't I stay on a diet.  I have more diet books than should be allowed.  Recently I have been tuning into Dr. Oz 11 weeks to optimum health.  I read to motivate myself, but it only last so long.  I can be encouraged, but what goes on that causes me to fail.  I know how to eat healthy, lean proteins and vegetables.  Protein with everything.

2 comments:

Jenny Woolf said...

Oh this could be the story of my life. Post how you get along. It's months since January, did you ever lose any weight?

Fresh Garden said...

Protein! Yeah!