Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby gifts


In preparation for my trip to St Louis next weekend, I made the above blankets for a friend's baby girl.  The fabric is a nubby fleece on one side and a poly satin on the other.  These two fabrics are difficult to work with, one is stretchy and one is slippery but not stretchy.  I made several similar ones for my grandson and have finally mastered the pinning and stitching.  These went real quick, but I have had to rip many apart and start over. 



These two pictures are the ring toy I meant to complete by E's birthday as seen here.  It is Heather Baileys Happy Stacker  I was just too busy during the month of August so now E has a present coming this week.


1 comment:

Lynette said...

What a creative, colorful present for your sweet little grandson!