Friday, March 19, 2010

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Almost done listening to this book.  If you can't reach me I have headphones plugged in....  My drive to and from work this week was a suspenseful and often times cringing ordeal.   Got thru the rough part of who did it and what happened, now into the wrapping up.  I love Lisbeth Salander and Mikial.  What a great book.  I am going to now down load The Girl who Plays with Fire by Stieg Larrson.

This week has been a difficult week with Daylight Savings Time.  This morning being my day off I slept in a bit but need much more sleep.  Why can't we stay in one time zone?

But the best part of the week is March MADNESS has begun.  One of my favorite times of the year.

 I am really wanting to see my grandson.

Regina

2 comments:

deanna said...

ok i am gonna have to get my hands on this book...sounds good!! i am listening to the Help...it is sooo good, john and i are both lovin it!!!

Alicia said...

Hi Regina! You won in my vinyl giveaway contest! yourvinylanswerdecor.blogspot.com
Congrats!!!! Go to my blog for instructions. Thanks!